02 March 2011

getting different

no more dinner partner
no more FIFA before, after dinner and (or) before sleep
no more laughing-non-stop 1-on-1 basketball session
no more iPhone talk
no more Brunei water-blowing


now comes someone opening the main door as I'm getting outta my car from work
now comes someone opening the room door as I come or roaming downstairs
now comes eye-brow-raising interesting questions shoot at me
now comes the strange way of knocking my door

people come and leave...life...


and another friend is leaving for good too....totally clueless on what happened here!

believe more will be leaving and that could trigger myself to move as well.....let's see


today's dinner was one of a kind! basically talking non-stop for 3hrs straight....could hardly remember what I've eaten or drank and how did they taste....amazed me that someone could have joined literally NO social networking sites or anything else AT ALL....really "special"....like some kinda anti-social freak? but no...in fact a really fun, bubbly person to hang out with!

life's interesting.....anything could happen