13 December 2012

First time being on board...

End of day 1...

I actually like it here. Nice foods, nice bed, nice thick blanket and pillow (I like high and hard pillows ^.^v). Air conditioning is also super cold which is to my liking but I actually have to put on a jacket! Bad part is I've only brought short pants! Damn it!

And to the foods, each person will be given 4-5 meals a day! Free flow!! You can have infinity (while stock lasts) cereals (with milk of course), all variety of drinks (energy drinks, juice, soft drinks etc) , breads, cakes, fruits and many others!

Everything is free on board and with good services. Oh and i'll be checking out their gym, hopefully it's good. This would make a paradise for my brother! He love cereals!

...

i miss u.. really wish to be sharing all these with u in a happily free mood.. its just too much happening..

...

Sigh...

I wish I can be more important a person to u. I wish.